Arlington County Treasurer’s Office
Salary Range: $68,452.80 – $104,499.20
Annually Announcement No: 4416-21B-TRS-HQ
Closing Date: Continuous
The Arlington County Treasurer’s Office is seeking an experienced Assistant Deputy Treasurer for Accounting and Treasury Management to provide integrated and comprehensive financial advice and assistance to management using accounting and fund control systems.
Major duties include:
- Forecasting cash requirements, scheduling expenditures, managing short-term investments and analyzing trends.
- Managing staff by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching and counseling employees; and developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Understanding and communicating financial policies and programs that involve integrated accounting, budget and management analysis.
- Researching complex fiscal issues and briefing the Treasurer and Deputy Treasurers on findings and recommendations.
- Developing and presenting reports to the Treasurer on the activities of the division.
- Writing and maintaining operational procedures manuals.
- Providing technical assistance and review for cash management and other financial issues.
- Acting as Liaison with external and State auditors.
To apply for this job please visit careers.arlingtonva.us.